Tuesday 24 January 2012

Main content of this blog

Hi dear readers, welcome to my blog.

First of all, let me introduce myself.
I am a Malaysian Chinese, graduate of Bachelor of Degree of Electronic-Electrical Engineering at UTM by 2010. Currently am a product engineer at Singapore. Having that said, I have been working in Singapore for about 1.5 years.

Being a Gen Y working adult, I witnessed the digital revolution that changed the world and changed the way we live. For example, traditional book stores like PageOne and Borders are running out of business, in contrast to the rise of Amazon.


So, the rule of game has changed. To me, at my stage of life, the greatest take away from the Information Age is to make use of public information to do investment. In this blog, you can expect the core content will be investment, that includes stock (malaysia & singapore) market and Forex trading. The regulation of this blog will be one stock analysis per week, which will be published during weekend.

I am gratefully welcome any suggestions, questions and ideas.
You can reach me at vincent.thong32@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment