Saturday 7 April 2012

Forex Personal Report

I have been trading Forex since 2009. It has been 3 years now from, in these 3 years, I burst several accounts and lost quite significant amount of money. After going through all the ups and downs, I got improved, more seasoned, and I finally able to made money sometime last year. This is life changing milestone. I am reshaped and redefined the strategy based on my experience and cosy lessons. Here is my trading report.


See, this is my new account which started last year early-November, now is mid-April, I have been trading for 5 months. I made 13% (USD82 / USD600), wasn't that bad isn't it?

These few weeks I interested in AUD/USD pair. From my theory, It should have reached it's bottom already. I have been accumulating this pair for few weeks. Let's get back to this picture next week or next month to see what happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment